Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lots To Be Thankful For...



First and foremost I wanted to tell everyone we are okay. The images on TV are very scary and makes us a little nervous since Bangalore is a very expat popular place, BUT we are very thankful that we have not seen the type of stuff close. Thanks to everyone that has been thinking about us.

Speaking of thanks!!! Well, we celebrated Thanksgiving in India. Definitely, not the same as with my Mom's yummy turkey, but hey, we did have fun. We actually had two parties to go to, so it definitely was a full schedule.

We spent our first Thanksgiving with our friends at Ozone. Very nice spread of goodies and food. There was even a turkey! AND it was good :-) Here is are some pictures from the night. I hope you all had a good night as well. You were in our thoughts!






2 comments:

tjandkati said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great thanksgiving and are safe! I miss you so much you have noooo idea! Veda and Ro you are getting so big! Love you all! XO

Unknown said...

We are glad that you are safe and had a great Thanksgiving. I am glad you are enjoying going back to work. Charu could you send me your new E-mail address.....I have sent you e-mails and I don't think that you are receiving any. Have a great X-mas.

Chhabra family