Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nana has arrived!



Well, at 4:15 in the morning Nana arrived. It honestly was like a dream. When Martin came in and said "wanna say hi to your Dad" I sprang out of bed and tackled him. Seriously, I couldn't hug him hard enough :-) He looks GREAT! Then we tucked him in bed and we all got 3 more hours of sleep until...Ro and V woke up at their usual 7:30 am. I told them about who was here. It's like they didn't believe me. Then when I took them in the room Veda was scared and Rohin wouldn't come in. So, we didn't push it. I honestly think they didn't believe it was him. Then as we were eating breakfast and Nana was still in the bedroom, I said that Nana wasn't here and then the fun began. They ran back in the room just to make sure and basically haven't left his side all day.

I am seeing a side of Ro that I haven't seen in a while. He was playing show off and following my Dad everywhere. It is the sweetest thing in the world. I saw them hanging out on the monkey bars and my Dad was saying something and Rohin was listening to every word like he was talking about Thomas the Train.

Everytime you see Veda she says...Hi...look Nana here! Too everyone. It's awesome.




Today was a great day! It's like a big piece of home has come to India! Nana has arrived! Yahoo! Let the shopping begin for Rishi and Shreya's wedding!

No comments: