Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun Facts from India:

1) Apparently there are monkeys the size of 8 year old girls running around here! I haven’t seen one yet, but I know I will freak out!
2) When entering into a parking deck a guy with a gigantic dental mirror comes by and checks under your car for bombs….a little weird.
3) When you leave the markets there is someone standing at the door (like Costco) to check your receipt AND like similar to Costco they don’t check anything.
4) Cows like garbage.
5) The back of petroleum trucks says “Highly Inflammable”
6) I thought “stars” in the states thought they were important….oh no…Bollywood has them beat!
7) In the States there are tanning products here there are commercials for skin lightening products.
8) Slugs are amazing to watch.
9) Martin tells me that lunch at work costs $0.25.
10) The flowers here are beautiful!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're sharing your adventure with us! I'll be checking in.