Friday, August 1, 2008

Rohin the Best Big Brother Ever.


It’s been great to be able to spend so much time with the kids. It’s interesting to watch them grow and change everyday with such detail. It’s also interesting to watch kids from around the world. It doesn't matter if they are Indian, German, French, Swedish, American...they are all the same. They all cry at nothing and they all whine about nothing. And all the Moms worry about all the same stuff. I guess we are just a big giant world wide club. On another note, I was talking to my cousin (she has two boys) and she was telling me how she took her 11 month old son to the movie theater. She said it was no big deal…people do it all the time!!! Can you even imagine if we try to do that back home!??! Ha! I don’t think so.

Rohin and Veda are finding new ways to entertain themselves everyday. If I haven't mentioned this before it is monsoon season here, so we find all kinds of ways to pass the time inside. Apparently, the latest is for Rohin to let Veda do whatever she wants. Enjoy the video http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=TnwQkGnxLiY.

1 comment:

Loren said...

Side note: If you want, I can help show you how to embed videos into your posts. It's fairly easy. Let me know!

Oh, and no, I cannot imagine taking an 11 month old to the movies. Actually, at this point, I have given up on ever seeing a movie again - ever. Even if a rental at home! That's the life with a 9wo.